EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS has been leading the way in workplace wellness for over two decades, creating evidence-based employee wellness programs for global companies across a number of industries. Our employer solutions come to life through a combination of wellness services, technology, fitness facilities, and performance staff, and are always within reach — online, via mobile apps, and through in-person coaching. Company leaders, including many from fortune 500 companies, trust our solutions and services to improve the health and happiness of their workforce, as well as their return on investment.
This is a Performance Coach position with the EXOS Works division of the company, which focuses primarily on the delivery and implementation of programming to individuals in a corporate environment. As a Performance Coach, you will:
• Minimum of two years of coaching experience or completion of EXOS Performance Internship
• BA/BS Kinesiology or Sports Science or related degree
• Currently hold industry certification, preferably NSCA-CSCS, NASM or ACSM
• Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Rehabilitation or related field.
• Excellent presentation skills in both small and large group settings
• Strong customer service skills where servicing the “client” is top priority
• Energy and passion for helping others achieve their personal goals
• Must be able to work independently with little daily supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or related products
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: