EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS is seeking an Athletic Trainer to join our team.
1. The athletic trainer will be able to demonstrate an ability to perform the following functions regarding athletic injuries: prevention, assessment, treatment, (including first aide) and reconditioning as set forth by the Board of Certification.
2. The athletic trainer will demonstrate proper taping, strapping, bracing, and fitting of athletic equipment.
3. The athletic trainer will carry out all prescribed treatments and recommendations by the team/program/event physician.
4. The athletic trainer will maintain BOC and CPR certification in accordance with those respective institutions.
5. The athletic trainer will cover assigned pre-season physicals, sports games or matches, and related events under the supervision of the program manager.
6. The athletic trainer must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the athletes status and interpret the appropriate information.
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: