EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we’ve become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS has been leading the way in workplace wellness for over two decades, creating evidence-based employee wellness programs for global companies across a number of industries. Our employer solutions come to life through a combination of wellness services, technology, fitness facilities, and performance staff, and are always within reach — online, via mobile apps, and through in-person coaching. Company leaders, including many from fortune 500 companies, trust our solutions and services to improve the health and happiness of their workforce, as well as their return on investment.
We are looking for
• Will oversee API Performance Physical Therapy department, including managing facility billing practices, marketing strategies, staff development, and staff scheduling
• Assist in the development of the EXOS rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification
• Reviews and evaluates physician's referrals and patients' records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements.
• Performs patient tests, measurements and evaluations and record findings to aid in developing and/or revising specifics of the treatment program or training program.
• Administers appropriate treatment as indicated. Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals.
• Screens incoming training athletes utilizing FMS and EXOS UQ/ LQ screening process to determine training level and safety
• Utilizes screening information to develop rehabilitation protocol and interventions if needed
• Appropriately supervises and directs rehab techs/aides or support staff in providing patient care and performance of their job responsibilities.
• Records patients' treatment, response, and progress daily within company’s documentation format.
• Completes documentation requirements and billing procedures in a timely manner per policy.
• Updates treatment plan and/ or reevaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcome
• Interacts and consults with other medical services with regard to patients' status
• Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic and massage.
• Is responsible for assisting Billing Service, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
• Degree in Physical Therapy
• 5+ years of Physical Therapy experience in an outpatient orthopedic/sports setting
• Current CPR/First Aid certification
• PT Licensure or eligible
• ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
• Previous managerial experience supervising rehabilitation and billing staff
• Experience with EXOS methodology, including but not limited to: previous employment, previous internship, UQFE/LQFE course attendance, Rehab or Performance Mentorship attendance, and XPS certification
• Previous teaching and/or professional presenting experience
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: