EXOS is pioneering human performance. Founded in 1999 to maximize the potential of athletes, EXOS (formerly named Athletes’ Performance) has grown to become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military, and innovative companies worldwide. EXOS designs and delivers health and performance game plans that guide people to achieve higher levels of success. With world-class partners, facilities, technologies, and specialists spanning six continents, EXOS is progressing the intelligence behind human performance wherever necessary.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
• Degree in Physical Therapy
• 3+ years of Physical Therapy experience in an outpatient orthopedic/sports setting
• Current CPR/First Aid certification
• PT Licensure or eligible
• ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
• Previous managerial experience and/or 2 years within EXOS facility system
Experience with SFMA preferred
• Experience with EXOS methodology, including but not limited to: previous employment, previous internship, UQFE/LQFE course attendance, Rehab or Performance Mentorship attendance, and XPS certification
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here: