Want to join EXOS? Apply for a position below. If you don't see an opening in your area or for your skill set, you can join our talent roster!. Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our team.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
We're seeking a Fitness Floor Staff Memberto join our team. As our new Fitness Floor Staff Member you will:
- Supervisor the fitness floor and assist members in using safe and effective exercise form during their workouts
- Enforce Club policies
- Maintain daily logs of equipment maintenance and cleaning and schedules
- Respond to Member’s concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely and professional manner
We're seeking a Membership Consultantto join our team. The primary responsibilities of a Membership Consultant are to:
- Generate leads and new membership sales
- Create awareness of the Center through community outreach and connectivity
- Grow profit centers through promotion of club services to new and prospective members
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience for club members
- Sustain and support membership retention through member engagement
- Provide needs analysis and personalized / customized site tours for potential members
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a Personal Trainer to join our team.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- We are looking for individuals who can work with a variety of clients at all fitness levels.
- Providing excellent customer service and helping to maintain a positive user experience.
- Fitness professionals who can educate, motivate and compassionately mentor our clients.
- Writing workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without supervision.
- Programming for clients; 1:1, duo training and in small groups.
- The ability to take initiative, collaborate and provide support to the personal training team.
- Designated floor time for consultations, member services, tabling and other responsibilities.
- Administrative duties include; phone calls, scheduling, billing, client workouts, keeping client files and other correspondence within the fitness department.
- *Must be available to work early morning, late evening and/or weekends.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.
Join our Talent Network
Don’t see an opening in your area or for your skill set? Join our Talent Network! Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our EXOS Scouts.