Want to join EXOS? Apply for a position below. If you don't see an opening in your area or for your skill set, you can join our talent roster!. Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our team.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
We are looking for a Personal Trainer to join our team.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- We are looking for individuals who can work with a variety of clients at all fitness levels.
- Providing excellent customer service and helping to maintain a positive user experience.
- Fitness professionals who can educate, motivate and compassionately mentor our clients.
- Writing workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without supervision.
- Programming for clients; 1:1, duo training and in small groups.
- The ability to take initiative, collaborate and provide support to the personal training team.
- Designated floor time for consultations, member services, tabling and other responsibilities.
- Administrative duties include; phone calls, scheduling, billing, client workouts, keeping client files and other correspondence within the fitness department.
- *Must be available to work early morning, late evening and/or weekends.
We're seeking a Childcare Assistant to join our team. As our new Childcare Assistant you will:
- Create a unique and memorable relationship with each new child and parent team
- Provide a safe, clean atmosphere for children
- Foster age-appropriate learning and educational opportunities
- Create a fun, playful, family friendly environment
- Maintain neat, professional attire and a courteous, helpful attitude
- Attend department meetings as necessary
- Collaborate with your team members to build a highly effective team environment and accomplish team goals
- Foster and grow strong relationships with our fitness facility members
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking to fill the following shifts: Saturday and Sunday 9am - 12pm and Wednesday 745am - 1230pm.
We're seeking a Housekeeperto join our team. As our new Housekeeper you will:
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the locker rooms at all times
- Refill amenities and disposables
- Gather, wash, dry, and fold linens as needed
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and locker room amenities
- Empty and remove trash as needed
- Keep equipment, closets and dispensaries clean and organized
- Provide exceptional service to all clients at all times through customer-centric behavior
- Spot clean locker rooms frequently throughout each day in compliance with OSHA standards and club protocols
- Assist with special events, projects, and programs as needed
- Assist in club operations as needed
- Ensure that all equipment in the locker room is properly functioning
- Resolve member issues using effective customer service and leadership skills
- Other duties as assigned
We're seeking a Swim Instructor and Lifeguardto assist at our fitness center. As our new Swim Instructor and Lifeguard you will:
- Maintain watch over the pool area ensuring a secure and safe environment
- Employ accident prevention by enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies as directed by club policy
- Teach private & group swim lesson to kids and adults of all abilities
- Assist in the development, implementation and marketing of innovative swim programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the aquatics center
- Other tasks as assigned
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.
Join our Talent Network
Don’t see an opening in your area or for your skill set? Join our Talent Network! Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our EXOS Scouts.