Want to join EXOS? Apply for a position below. If you don't see an opening in your area or for your skill set, you can join our talent roster!. Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our team.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
We're seeking aPilates Reformer instructorto lead our fitness classes. As our new Pilates Reformer instructor you must be:
- Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines
- Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader in and out of the studio
We're seeking a Childcare Assistant to join our team. As our new Childcare Assistant you will:
- Create a unique and memorable relationship with each new child and parent team
- Provide a safe, clean atmosphere for children
- Foster age-appropriate learning and educational opportunities
- Create a fun, playful, family friendly environment
- Maintain neat, professional attire and a courteous, helpful attitude
- Attend department meetings as necessary
- Collaborate with your team members to build a highly effective team environment and accomplish team goals
- Foster and grow strong relationships with our fitness facility members
- Other duties as assigned
We're seeking a part-time Front Desk Concierge to join our team,
As a Front Desk Concierge you will:
- Enthusiastically greets members, guests, and prospects on the phone and in person. Know members and team members personally by first name.
- Assist in keeping members and guests motivated throughout their Studio visits, suggesting additional classes as appropriate.
- Provide service support at the retail areas.
- Maintain an accurate drawer count and reconciliation at the end of shift.
- Resolve team and/or participant or operational issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
- Sign up members for memberships, and participants for short and long term packages.
We're seeking a Swim Instructor and Lifeguardto assist at our fitness center. As our new Swim Instructor and Lifeguard you will:
- Maintain watch over the pool area ensuring a secure and safe environment
- Employ accident prevention by enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies as directed by club policy
- Teach private & group swim lesson to kids and adults of all abilities
- Assist in the development, implementation and marketing of innovative swim programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the aquatics center
- Other tasks as assigned
We are looking for a Personal Trainer to join our team.
As our new Personal Trainer you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and help to maintain a positive user experience in the gym
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with clients to help them define and meet their fitness and health goals
- Write workout plans for clients to be executed both with and without your supervision
- Provide fitness education and advice to gym users
- Work with the personal training team to continue to expand the team's knowledge and ability to perform
- Any and all administrative duties related to planning workouts, reporting hours and scheduling training sessions with clients
- Other duties as assigned
Join our Talent Network
Don’t see an opening in your area or for your skill set? Join our Talent Network! Submit your resume and area of interest for general consideration and information from our EXOS Scouts.